TVTY Bridges TV and Digital
TVTY empowers brands to bridge their TV and digital media. Each year brands spend billions of dollars investing in TV ads. TV ads are strong drivers of brand awareness and interest. But what happens after that? How does a brand get a consumer through the funnel?
TVTY empowers brands to bridge their search, social media, display, and video advertising with their TV strategy. This means that:
- A brand can position digital channels as follow ups to TV (rather than stand alone ads.)
- Ad creatives can better adapt to what a consumer is interested in.
- TV and digital media do a better job at holistically educating a consumer about a product to see if they would find value in it.
TVTY is one product – and a range of services – strategic consulting, analytics and media buying – all of which empower brands to bridge their TV and digital strategy.
WHY WE’RE HIRING
TVTY is building its team to match its rapid expansion in all regions. Our significant growth in the US is built around strong partnerships with leading media agencies and ad tech players. We are hiring Customer Success Managers to strengthen our client relationships.
The values we encourage are imagination, passion, curiosity, entrepreneurialism, resourcefulness and a can-do attitude. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with the same drive and values as us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage campaigns and make clients feel that they’re taken care of:
- Implement campaigns and monitor their delivery
- Optimize tactics based on data and insights
- Troubleshoot issues related to pacing, tracking, performance
- Update clients on a regular basis
- Work with our Account Management team on results and reporting by providing data and dashboards
- Support the New Business team:
- Provide the business development team with recommendations
- Onboard new clients and improve time-to-value
WHAT WE OFFER
- This position is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup early in its development.
- It is also at the center of multiple sides of the business: client-facing relationships, ad operations and analytics, product and sales.
- Skills will develop fast and in multiple directions.
- An opportunity to work in New York with a fun team!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and an organized mindset
- Comfort with multiple clients and projects in parallel
- Ability to work in a startup environment and wear many hats
- A sense of humor – seriously