Cookies are small data files that we store on your computer or device. You can find our more about cookies by visiting all.aboutcookies.org. If you are located in the European Union you may use the resources at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Session cookies, which disappear when you log out and close your browser;
- Persistent cookies, which stay on your device until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire;
- First-party cookies, which are associated with the domain you are visiting;
- Third-party cookies, which are associated with a different domain other than the one you are visiting.
- Authentication. If you’re signed in to your account, cookies help us keep you logged in.
- Storing preferences and supporting additional features and functionalities. Cookies can help you fill out forms on our Sites and the TVTY services more easily.
- Analytics. Cookies allow us to analyze how you use TVTY services. For cookies set by our customers, those cookies allow us to measure the impact of marketing campaigns (online or offline such as TV and Radio).
4. YOUR CHOICES
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but some browsers may permit you to change your settings to disable cookies (and other tracking tools) or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit. These browsers may also permit you to delete cookies you already have. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies.
5. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) gives California residents the right to opt out from the “sale” of their personal information. TVTY takes your privacy rights seriously and does not “sell” your personal information as such term is defined in the CCPA.
How do I opt out?
If you would like to opt out from the use of TVTY tracking technologies when you visit TVTY customer websites, please click here.
6. CURRENT COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
6.1 TVTY public websites
|LocalStorage||elementor||local counter of pages seen and session numbers|
|SessionStorage||elementor||say if the session is Active|
Functional cookies or similar technologies on tvty.tv
|SessionStorage||wc_fragments_||widgets to activate|
Functional cookies or similar technologies on holimetrix.com
6.2 TVTY client websites
|1st party cookie||api3token||token to make API calls|
|1st party cookie||hmx-dts-hint||specific component configuration|
|1st party cookie||hmxt||ID page|
|1st party cookie||TVTYMAPISID_PROD_||ID|
|1st party cookie||user_id||loggued user ID|
|Local Storage||hmx-lang-en||Messages dictionnary|
Functional cookies or similar technologies on TVTY client facing websites
|1st party cookie||C360i||ID cookie + tag ID + number of pages seen + creation/update/expiration dates|
|1st party cookie||_ga _gid||google analytics IDs|
|1st party cookie||_gat||google analytics request/sync throttle|
Analytics cookies or similar technologies on TVTY client facing websites
6.3 TVTY technology used by TVTY customers
|1st party Cookie||C360i||ID cookie + tag ID + number of pages seen + creation/update/expiration dates|
Analytics cookies or similar technologies on TVTY customer websites